Adecco is currently assisting the largest leading internet search
company in their search for an experienced Fulfillment Lead. This
position is a long-term temporary job opportunity, 1 year.
Description: This position requires a self-starter who can build
and lead a team; has experience in store retail operations,
customer service, and/or operations management. We are interested
in a person who will help define processes by working in the Store
Operator role for a period of time, but then quickly build and
analyze data to improve the current process and create new
processes as our program grows. The Store Operations Lead will
manage the day-to-day operations of a team of store operators,
check in with these operations employees and keep the job fun and
interesting in creative ways.
- Store retail experience preferred
- Experience in Operations Management- in any field
- Motivated and Creative Thinker
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years in a management position
- Logistics or supply chain management experience
- Manages/Trains/Motivates a team of Adecco reps to execute
- Manages SLA performance through metrics and develops operational
improvements to optimize store rep efficiency.
- Works closely with Store Managers/Employees, Google Product
Management, and Engineering for ongoing product development.
- Work with cross functional team to troubleshoot non-technical
account management issues (payments, feeds, policies).
- Hours: 6am-11pm, full-time, covered by multiple shifts,
- On-call: Store Operators will call this lead and they must be
able to resolve issues in real-time with Store Reps.
- On-site: Will drive to stores to visit Store Ops employees (as